What is the music like?
- Our music is mostly contemporary Christian, with some good old, traditional Christian music thrown in. We joyfully praise God with song, applauding Him for His goodness and raising our hands (and hearts) in worship to Him.
Is there something for my kids to do during the church service?
- We have a Nursery for Ages Newborn-2 years, open during the entire service.
- We have a fun and educational Connection Kids Church and a Teens Group that meets directly after our praise and worship time for Ages 3-6 years, 7-10 years and 11-14 years.
Is there parking available?
- There is ample parking to the right side of our building, and our handicap parking is directly in front of our building for quick and easy access.
What should I wear?
- You can wear anything from everyday wear, to business casual, to suits. We want you to be comfortable so that your mind is on God and not on the clothes that you're wearing.
How can I get connected with the church and its members?
- First, you'll be warmly welcomed by our greeters at the door before church begins. They will be happy to answer any questions you have. We'd also love for you to join our "Lunch Bunch" for lunch out after church service, where you can meet and get to know some of our friendly church attendees. Don't forget to check out our Calendar for events and meetings that you may want to attend. You are welcomed to join in whenever you can.