- We believe in One God, who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life and took all of our sins upon Himself, covering them with His blood when he was nailed to the cross. He was buried that very day and rose from the tomb three days later, victorious over death and fulfilling all Messianic prophecies foretold about Him throughout the Bible.
The Holy Spirit
- We believe the Holy Spirit is God, co-existent and co-eternal with the Father and the Son. Every believer needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit, our comforter, helper and advocate, whom the Father sent to indwell us for a victorious life on earth.
- We believe that the Bible is God's inspired, inerrant and infallible Word. It is our guide in all manners of life. Every believer NEEDS to read and study God's Word for truth and direction. Think of it as God's "Operation Manual" for a victorious, Christ-centered life.
- We believe that sin has separated every person from God and that only through Jesus Christ, and His blood atonement for our sins, can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe that salvation is a gift from God to man. Every person is guilty of sin in God's Holy eyes, but the Father sent His son, Jesus Christ to be our sin atonement so that "whosoever believes in Him will not die, but will have everlasting life." It is through God's grace that we are saved.
- We believe "The Church" is the people who believe in Jesus, not the building in which church services are held. The Church is identified in God's Word as "the bride of Christ." The goal of The Church is to stay unspotted from The World and fulfill the "Great Commission" that Jesus entrusted to His people. Christ Jesus said, "All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples (followers of Jesus) of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. Surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20
- We believe that water baptism is a symbolic gesture of repenting of our old, sinful life (being immersed in water) and rising to our new life as God's children (coming up from the water). When we are baptised, we are following in Jesus' footsteps who, although sinless himself, was baptised as a demonstration of "good faith" to His followers.
- Communion (the unleavened bread and the cup of wine) is symbolic of the torn body and shed blood of Jesus Christ. His sacrifice paid the price for our sins, and it resulted in the fulfillment of God's New Covenant of salvation through grace to all who put their faith in Him. Therefore, God's people look at Communion as a Celebration of Life, our ETERNAL life with God.
Eschatology (End Times/Last Days)
- We believe in the bodily, personal, visible "Second Coming" of Jesus Christ, after which every believer will live forever with God in His Kingdom. At the end of the age, there will be a new Heaven and a new earth, as stated in the Bible: Revelation 21:1. Unbelievers will be eternally separated from the presence of God.